Today is celebration day at our house! It’s Luke’s B I R T H D A Y!
I just wanted to take a minute to formally thank Luke for a few things.
Luke, thank you for:
- being my number 1 supporter.
- trying everything I cook. I try to make new things every week. Luke is always willing to try whatever I make, even if I think he’s going to hate it.
- making your own changes. He could continue to eat carbs, sugar, and dairy, but he’s making the effort to cut out foods alongside me.
- being my photographer. Every week he takes progress pics of me and edits them.
- being the hardest worker I know. So full of creativity and talent. Thank you for working hard!
- staying in with me when we can’t go out to dinner all the time
- talking me out of bad food decision
- encouraging me every day
- telling me that I’m beautiful
- loving me unconditionally
You can’t do a lifestyle change without people who have your back. I love you so much, Luke!